Dubai facts and some of the interesting facts that is only happen in Dubai. Dubai is the city of luxuries time out. Amazing Dubai facts that not only surprise you, it will also makes you visit one time in life time. Here we comes with the amazing dubai facts and much more information.
AMAZING DUBAI FACTS
Dubai is a city and emirate in the united Arab Emirates know for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj khalifa, and 830m tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Amazing Dubai Facts
1. Dubai’s Real Estate is growing so fast, that 24% of the cranes in the world are located in Dubai.
- The Royal Suite of Burj AL Arab costs approximately S20,000 Per Night.
- An estimated $80 Billion of real estate projects are now under way in Dubai.
- Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort and the Middle East.
- Dubai is the jewelry trading center of the Middle East. In 2013, Dubai’s Gold trade reached $75 Billion.
- Dubai only started developing in the 1960’s, when its oil wealth was discovered.
- Despite being a major oil exporter, Dubai is a major investor in solar power.
- Approximately 85% of the population is foreign. The majority come from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Dubai police has a fleet of multi-million dollar cars including a Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bentley.
- The Burj Khalifa Is the tallest man made structure in the world, at a height of 2717 feet.
- Crime in Dubai is almost non-existent making it one of the safest cities in the world.
facts about dubai for kids Dubai top 10 amazing dubai facts dubai facts and information dubai facts tourism dubai facts and figures dubai facts 2017 facts about dubaidubai facts Dubai top 10 amazing facts 2016 wikipedia facts about dubai mall work permit visa dubai Dubai top 10 amazing facts apply dubai visa apply canada work permit visa