Requirements for Federal Skilled Worker Eligibility
If you want to apply for the Canada Express Entry, you must have one of the following three requirement as a foreign worker in order to be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program
- You must have at least one year of continuous full-time of paid work experience or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years. Take in mind that, you must have certain work experience that the Canada government have listed out. There were 24 eligible occupations in which you must have the work experience of 1 years and more with full-time or equivalent paid workers. If you have then you can apply for the Canada Express Entry.
- If you get the permanent job offer from a Canadian employer then you are qualified for arranged employment with a Labor market Opinion and a full-time.
- You can all eligible if you completed a PhD in Canada. Similarly, if you have already completed two years of study in Canada towards a PhD. In both cases you must attend with a recognized institution.
Besides this, in order to apply, you must prove an ability to speak English language or French language.
If you have a work experiences that describes above, then your work were evaluated by different factors. You are awarded with points for each factor and your personal circumstances. Applicants are evaluated on the six selection factors which determine their ability to adjust to the Canadian Economy.
Here’s are the 6 Selection Factors for Assessing Applicant’s Federal Skilled Worker Eligibility
- Your Education
- Your Abilities in English and/or French, which are the two official languages.
- Your Work Experience
- Your Age
- Your arrangement of employment in Canada
- Your adaptability
You must score 67 points out of possible 100 points in order to be eligible for the skilled worker visa. In addition to that, you must also show that you have enough money to support themselves and their dependents after you arrives in Canada.
Calculate Your Points..
Embassy Contact Information:
Contact the nearest Embassy/ Consulate for Canada for the most up-to-date information on what documentation you specifically may require to enter Canada.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page and other such web pages on this website are provided in good faith as a general information guide only, and the use of this website as an information resource or other is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. While every effort is made in presenting up to date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any other website to which these pages connect or are linked.
Source and Copyright: The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owners/s is the:
-Citizenship and Immigration Canada- URL: cic.gc.ca
The viewer/user of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources or the user’s own government representatives for the most up to date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination
federal skilled worker eligibility requirements + requirements for federal skilled worker eligibility + canada express entry federal skilled worker + canada federal skilled worker eligibility + factors for federal skilled worker eligibility + federal skilled worker eligibility qualifications
Recent search terms:
- http www dvlottery state gov /ESC/