F1 Student Visa Application Checklists Documents
- Form I-20A-B
- Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status.
- For Academic and Language Students or Form I-20M-N
- Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students.
- Submit a SEVIS generated Form
- I-20 Certificate which was provided to you by your school
- Applicants and applicant’s school official must sign the I-20 form.
- All Students, as well as their spouses and dependents must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS)
An internet based systems that maintains accurate and current information on non-immigrant students and exchange visitors and their dependents (F/M-2 visa holders). Remember that your school is responsible for entering your information for the I-20 student visa form into SEVIS.
- Students will also have to pay an SEVIS I-901 fee for each program of study. (Questions regarding your exchange program should be directly to your program sponsor.)
- Nonimmigrant Visa Applicant must completed the Form DS-156 and Form DS-158 and should signed. Some applicant also required to complete and sign Form DS-157.
- A separate form is needed for children even if they are included in a parent’s passport.
- Note that DS-156 must be the March 2006 date, electronic “e-form application.” Select Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-156 to access the electronic version of the form DS-156.
- An interview at the embassy consular section is required for almost all visa applicants. During the visa interview, an ink-free, digital fingerprint scan will be quickly taken, as well as a digital photo. Some applicants will need additional screening, and will be notified when they apply.
- A valid MRP passport required for travel to the United States and with a validity date at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay in the United States (unless country specific agreements provide exemptions)
- If more than one person is included in the passport, each person desiring a visa must complete an application.
- 2*2 photograph. (see the photo format explained in nonimmigrant photograph requirements
- A MRV fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee, a visa issuance fee if applicable and a separate SEVIS I-901 fee receipt. While all F-visa applicants must pay the MRV fee, including dependents, only the F-1 principle applicants must pay the SEVIS fee.
- Student who are authorized for Optional Practical Training (OPT) must have an I-20 endorsed for OPT, and provide a USCIS issued Employment Authorization Document (EAD).
student visa for usa requirements + F1 Student Visa Application Checklists Documents + United States F1 Student Visa + student visa for usa from india + work visa usa + green card usa + high school student visa usa + student work visa usa + visitor visa usa + citi cards usa + f1 visa rules +United States F1 Student Visa + f1 visa employment + f1 visa work + f1 visa work permit + f1 visa requirements + f1 visa opt + f1 visa renewal + f1 visa interview questions + f1 student visa work + F1 Student Visa Application Checklists Documents + f1 student visa rules + United States F1 Student Visa + f1 student visa requirements + j1 student visa + f1 visa application + f1 student visa social securitynumber + f1 student visa deportation + United States F1 Student Visa + f1 student visa out of status + us visa official website + us embassy website + us visa website for visa application + F1 Student Visa Application Checklists Documents + us visa website india + us visa lottery website + us passport website + uscis website + foreign visa application