United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is one of the top university of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Internation students scholarship 2017 is the key points and opportunity to the international students who are highly efficient and effective in study. As we know students scholarship motivates and boost students to get best results rather than from the regular students who study by paying. International Students Scholarship 2017 provided by the UAEU is the good opportunity to the international students who are looking for studty abroad at best colleges and one of the top coutries of the World.
International Students Scholarship 2017
Students only know the important of the international Students Scholarship 2017 and how worthy is it for them. Even they have efficient knowleage but sometimes money is the problem. But international student scholarships provides aids to the international students. United Arab Emirates University provides the international Students scholarship 2017.
All the information about the international students scholarship 2017 UAEU about required documents and minimum requirements are discribes below. Read details and you can also apply the scholarship from online. Firslty collect all the documents and proced to the online apply for UAEU.
These UAEU international students scholarship 2017 are offered for those who want to pursue their graduate program at Emirati and international in UAE.
Fields of Study/ Subjects
Fields for Master and PhD are Education Law and Medicine and Health Science
Number of Scholarships: United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) awarded several scholarships each year.
Duration of Scholarships: Two years with the possibility of a three year extension
Scholarship Description/Details Scholarship 2017
- The monthly spend will be 6,000 AED (about $ 1,6500) for three years with the possibility of a fourth year extension.
- Cover tuition fees
- Housing allowance
- A medical insurance
Eligibility Criteria For International Students Scholarship 2017
For master Programs Minimum Requirements are:
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent, in all undergraduate work.
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- A score of at least 6.o on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic exam or equivalent.
For Professional Doctoral Programs minimum requirements are:
- A master’s Degree from an accredited university recognized by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, in an area appropriate to the academic area to which application is being made.
- A minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scales or equivalent.
- A score of 6.0 or higher on the IELTS Academic exam or equivalent, for all disciplines in which the main language of instruction is English or the dissertation must be written in English. This test score must be less than two years old at the time of application.
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent is required for admission into a PDP Program whose language of instruction is Arabic.
- Individual Colleges may set additional and/or higher standards for admission to a PDP. Such requirement must be approved by the Graduate Studies Council and if necessary the Academic Council.
How to Apply Intenational Scholarship 2017 : Download Scholarships Form : Documents Required
- Applicants should apply via online Mode
Complete application package must include the following:
For Master Programs
- Complete application form
- The deposit slips of the required non-refundable application fee, as relevant to the program, deposited in the university’s bank account.
- Identity documents as required for Emirati Student (copy of passport and Khulasat Al-Qaid) and international students (copy of passport).
- Two certified copies of official transcripts from all Colleges or universities attended (the applicant must arrange for these to be sent directly to the office of Enrollment)
- An official copy of the applicant’s IELTS certificate or equivalent.
- Recommendation Letters
For Professional Doctoral Programs
- Completed Application Form
- Identity documents as required for Emirati Students (copies of passport and Khulasat Al-Qaid) and international students (copy of passport)
- One certified copy of official transcripts from all Colleges or universities attended.
- Two passport size photos
- An official copy of the applicant’s score on the IELTS exam or equivalent.
- A detailed CV
- Three confidential Letter of recommendation
- A motivation letter (up o 1000 words)
- Complete application package mail to the following address:
Office of Admissions
United Arab Emirates University
P.O. Box 15551
AL Ain, UAE.
College of Graduate Studies
United Arab Emirates University
P.O. Box 15551
Al Ain, UAE
Phone: +971 3 713 4048
Fax: +971 3 713 4929
Last Date to Apply/Deadline: 28th February, 30th April (Annual)
Last Date for master Scholarship: 30th April 2017
Last Date for PhD Scholarship: 28th February 2017
Official Website: http://www. uaeu.ac.ae/en/cgs/graduateadmission.shtml
Recent search terms:
- scholarship in arab amirat 2017
- steps to know admission result of UAEU Scholarships
- uae scholarships for international students 2017
- uaeu scholarship 2017
- united arab emirates university scholarships2017