How Long will it take to process United States Visa?
Time required to issue a visa:
- Advance travel planning and early visa applicant are important, since visa applications are subject to a greater degree of scrutiny than in the past. If you plan to apply for a nonimmigrant visa to come to the United States, we know you’d like to estimate how long you will have to wait to get an interview appointment to apply for a visa.
- It is important to thoroughly review all information provided by your Embassy’s Consular Section for local procedures and instructions, such as how to make an interview appointment. Your consulate will also explain any additional procedures for students, exchange visitors and those persons who need an earlier visa interview appointment.
- You’ll also want to know how long it will take for your nonimmigrant visa to be processed at the Consular Section, after a decision is made by a Consular Officer to issue the visa, and the visa is available for pick-up by you or the courier at the embassy. Some visa applications require additional special clearances or administrative processing, which requires some additional time. Most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of application.
- Most special clearances are resolved within 30 days of application. Applicants are advised when they apply. When additional special clearances or administrative processing is required, the timing will vary based on individual circumstances of each case.
Embassy contact information
Please contact the nearest United States Embassy for information on what documentation you may require to enter the USA.
- The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith.
- The use of this website is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.
Source and Copyright:
The source of the above visa and immigration information and copyright owners is the
- The United States Department of State- URL: travel.state.gov
- Nepal Embassy of the United States – nepal.usembassy.gov
The viewer/user of this web page should use the above information as a guideline only, and should always contact the above sources or the user’s own government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.
schengen visa time required + process United States Visa + place of issue visa + us visa processing times + us visa appointment india + us visa appointment available dates + us visa appointment schedule + process United States Visa + immigrant visa wait times + department of state for visa processing case status + us visa application + process United States Visa + us visa status + us visa appointment + us visa types + us visitor visa + us visa info + us visa bulletin + us visa lottery