was established in 1997 in the lake city of Pokhara, Kaski. Prime Minister of the Nepal is chancellor, and Minister for Education is the Pro-Chancellor of the Pokhara University. Pokhara University is a non-profit autonomous institution. Pokhara University is partially financed by the Government of Nepal and partly by the revenue raised from the students and affiliated colleges
The Pokhara University produce skilled and qualitative human resource in the areas of Science, Technology, Management, Law, Humanities, Education
and other professional areas for Nepal’s development. It helps to encourage private sector participation in the development of higher education. Similarly, it create respectful and result oriented and disciplined academic environment. In order to promote the quality and standard of higher education through the healthy competition in higher education Pokhara university has played the great role. Lastly but not the least it contribute to the community development by operating programs.
Vision and Mission
From the establishment Pokhara University has the vision to be a leader in the promotion of education and health tourism through higher education. And for health and community service in the South Asia Region. The mission of Pokhara University is to develop as a Centre for Higher Education by excelling in teaching, learning and research activities.
Faculties and Academic Programs
Pokhara University has tree faculties-Faculty of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management Studies and Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, and is establishing the Faculty of Medical Sciences in near future. The university has offered Bachelor and Master programs in various subjects in its 4 constituent schools and 53 affiliated colleges.
At present, under the Science and Technology Faculty it has run 18 Bachelor programs-
- Bachelor of Science in Bio-Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Bachelor of Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or diploma holders
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Bio-chemistry.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Microbiology.
- Bachelor of Public Health.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Bachelor of Computer engineering.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology.
- Bachelor of software Engineering.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Rural).
- Bachelor of Science in Environment Management.
And Eight Masters programs-
- Master of Science in Natural Resource Management.
- Master of Science in Computer Science.
- Master in Interdisciplinary Water Resource Management.
- Master of Computer Information System.
- Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences(Natural Products Chemistry) and
- Master of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Clinical Pharmacy)
- Master in Inter disciplinary Water Resource Management
- Master of Science in Environment Management.
in different affiliated colleges and constituent school faculty of Science and Technology.
Similarly, the University has offered 6 Bachelor programs-
- Bachelors of Business Administration,
- Bachelor of Hotel Management,
- Bachelor of Computer Information System,
- Bachelor of Computer Application,
- Bachelor of Health Care Management,
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance,
And four Master programs-
- Master of Business Administration,
- Master of Health Care Management,
- Master of Business Administration(Executive),
- Master of Computer Information System,
And one post graduate diploma programs-
Post graduate Diploma in Health Care Management under the faculty of Management studies
And one Bachelor program- Bachelor in Development Studies
And three Master programs-
- Master of Arts in English and Master in Population,
- Gender and Development,
- Master of Philosophy in English (M. Phil) under the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Constituent Schools and Affiliated Colleges
Pokhara University has four constituent schools:
- School of Health and Allied Science,
- School of Engineering,
- School of Development and Social Engineering and
- School of Business in its academic complex.
There are 49 affiliated colleges spread all over the country.
Recent search terms:
- नेपालि फिलिम दूख डाऊनलोड