As you might not know the fact that Nepal is the home of eight out of the fourteen highest peaks in the world with unity in cultures diversity. From the Majestic Himalayas, the perennial rivers flow down cutting through the mountains and carving deep gorges on their way to the lowland plains. Many of these rivers are sustainable for river rafting and some are regarded as the world’s Best River rafting.
There are infinite, immeasurable, astonishing white water rivers in Nepal. Our high mountains, fast flowing rivers and everything in between creates limitless chance for rafting, kayaking, climbing, mountaineering, biking, hiking and the most popular trekking adventures in Nepal. These gratification are gratify by running through powerful, fast-flowing rapids rivers. We are feeling very happy and pleased to share our incredible country. And our experience about adventuring river rafting across Nepal with you. The skills of our professional guides and the stability, sturdiness and buoyancy of modern self-bailing rafts, enables us to safely challenge these exciting rivers.
Nepal has many white perennial rivers whereas river rafting are available on:
- Trishuli River Rafting (1 up to 3 days rafting)
- Seti River Rafting (2 days rafting trip)
- Bhote Koshi River Rafting (2 days rafting trip)
- Kali Gandaki River Rafting (3 days rafting trip)
- Marsyandi River Rafting (1 up to 3 days rafting/kayaking trip)
- Sun Koshi River Rafting (7 to 9 days rafting trip)
- Arun River Rafting (9 days rafting adventure)
- Karnali River Rafting (10 days whitewater rafting)
- Tamur River Rafting (10 to 11 days rafting adventure).
River rafting in Nepal is one of the most enjoyable and effective ways for you to explore the more remote rural areas, observing the different ways of life, cultures and natural environments and meeting a much wider variety of village people than the conventional traveler is able to meet. Nowhere are these voyages of exploration and rafting adventures better experienced than in Nepal on these magnificent white-water rivers as they surge through a spectacular land of dramatic contrasts supporting an amazing variety of flora and fauna and interlaced with a myriad of centuries-old cultures.